Friday, July 17, 2009

sigh.

so my man is gone for the weekend... on the mantreat. that's the men's-retreat for those of you who don't know. :) i just said goodbye to him and miss him already. sign of love? i think so. i'm excited to see what stories he comes back with. can't wait to see how God teaches and uses him this weekend.

camp is going well. busy and keeps me on my toes. but it's going well.

daycare ... oh daycare... i met my class today. at least some of them. wow. ms. alicia and i are gonna have our hands full. we may have a small class, but it is an active class... oh man... am i really prepared for this? idk. but i've made the commitment. God's got me there for a reason...

*sigh*

i'm exhausted... emotionally drained... physically drained. i think this will be a good weekend to try to recoup...

No comments:

Post a Comment