Wednesday, November 18, 2009

ida and the cat.

ida didn't touch us. i stayed home from school last monday night, and the storm never came. well, ok... it came, and if i lived down the road, would have been stuck, but... in chalmette, the winds came, some rain came, and that was it. now, i've heard ida became a wicked storm in the northeast, and i'm sad for those peeps... i'm glad that it didn't rip through here crazylike...

my kitty is at the vet still. i get to pick him up this afternoon. it's amazing how much i miss him. it was weird getting to beau's house yesterday afternoon and not have him (the kitty) run up and attack my legs... or climb up my leg while i was making dinner or ... anytime really. he's a climber. although, now, without any front claws, it'll be interesting to see how he gets around. he's really gonna have to learn to jump. anyways... i miss him. he still needs a name. everyone says it's sad for the kitty that he doesn't have a name. but i haven't come across anything that seems to fit him. the only thing that i think i like is Mac. because he likes my computer, but i don't think beau will go for that , cuz he's a PC.... it's the never-ending argument... mac vs. pc... those commercials don't help (i do love them though). soooooo... yeah... i don't know. maybe i can figure something out when he (the kitty) comes home today.

school is kicking my butt. i have to focus. i have no focusing ability these days, and i need some... a lot, really. the end of the semester is upon me and i have a LOT of work to do... but i can't seem to get anything done.

SIGH.

well. that's all for now... my head hurts. my leg hurts. my back hurts. old age setting in? maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment